Access Subject Options
Please select your subjects from the available courses below.
If unsure which subjects to take for a pathway to your chosen degree see Access Subjects for Degree Programmes.
Before you book checklist
- I have chosen two subjects (or confirmed that I should take a different number of subjects)
- I have read and understood the essential information
- I have read and understood the different funding and payment options
- I have checked that my chosen subjects are suitable for my intended degree programme
- My level of English proficiency is appropriate (IELTS Academic 6.0 or equivalent)
- I have capacity to study for c.200 hours per Access subject between September 2022 and March 2023
- I understand that the Access programme will be delivered online and confirm that I have or will obtain adequate equipment
How to book your place
- Select a subject from the list below. This will open the course descriptor page where you can book your preferred session (some courses offer multiple sessions)
- Select the appropriate book now option on the course descriptor page. This will open our booking wizard and your chosen course will be added to your basket
- Once selected you should then return to this web page to choose any additional courses as required
- After all your chosen courses are added to your basket you can proceed to complete your booking